This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh, how I've missed you...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh, how I've missed you...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh, how I've missed you...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh, how I've missed you...

Monday, 30 March 2009

Oh, how I've missed you...

Its monday again which means back to the blog, yeay! I had friday off as well as the weekend and I feel like I'm returning to visit an old friend after a few years away... sad but true.

Bit of a mixed post today - I was going to write about my excursions from the weekend however I left the photos on my boyfriends computer, so that will have to wait. I do however have a few pictures of the cupcakes I made from my phone! Marble cupcakes! Yummy!

So instead today's blog is once again going to be about blogging - Having managed to catch up on most of my favourite blogs - I stumbled onto Patricia Gray's New Top 10 Interior Design Blogs which is slightly disasterous as I am now following 41 blogs - however its mainly great as I love finding new blogs to read and it forced me to re-arrange the blogs in my side bar.

I've now got two list of blogs - one which is specifically for design and the other for all the other blogs that I read... I think it looks much smarter and its definately easier to navigate now. I also decided to include all the blogs that I follow as I think that they are all really interesting instead of trying to safe space.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home