This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Hello Friend Giveaway Favourites...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh Hello Friend Giveaway Favourites...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh Hello Friend Giveaway Favourites...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh Hello Friend Giveaway Favourites...

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Oh Hello Friend Giveaway Favourites...

1. I love love love this teacup print!! And check out the Double Happiness blog too... yeay!

2. I love swings! This print is just magical and so is the blog to match...


3. This Panda tote bag may actually be too cute! Panda's + yellow = :)
I also love the Ninja prints from this shop and the blog...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

aww that tote is too cute

2 June 2009 at 12:00  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home