This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Autumn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello Autumn...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Autumn...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Hello Autumn...

Thursday, 1 October 2009

Hello Autumn...

I love that the trees know more about the change of seasons than we do - all off a sudden the leaves are falling and the ground is littered with conkers!


I can't wait to: wear knee high socks, wrap up in a huge blanket, drink far too much hot chocolate, wear lots of pretty scarves and fingerless gloves, play with sparklers, kick piles of leaves in the park, make an apple crumble and take more pictures of perfect autumn mornings.

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have loads of knee high socks waiting to be worn!

I think autumn is a pretty season with all the oranges and browns.

1 October 2009 at 12:42  
Blogger queen-of-nostalgia said...

I love autumn... I agree about the scarves, and especially the hot chocolate! Yum! Baked goods galore, and nubby sweaters, and piles of books to get lost in while sipping that chocolate in front of a fire.... perfection!

1 October 2009 at 12:46  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I agree. I'm already wearing my knee highs and my colored tights. Great second photo!

1 October 2009 at 16:51  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I know exactly how you feel! I love the fall.
& your welcome I couldn't help but add you. Your pictures are the greatest!

1 October 2009 at 17:47  
Blogger Sab said...

Ah!
yes, if i was a tree, i would probably always be late for seasons.

Winter just finished here. Which means no more cold nights wrapped up in blankets or hot chocolate.

... I think I'll miss I dearly.

I heart your photos.

1 October 2009 at 23:55  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, do you paint a perfectly delightful picture of Fall!

2 October 2009 at 04:45  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

Oh me too! I love Autumn! xx

2 October 2009 at 10:57  
Anonymous MDSTYLING said...

I love autumn!
Those pictures are gorgeous =) nice blog!

2 October 2009 at 17:51  
Blogger Paulina said...

great pictures!!!!! Look at those leaves on that tree!

2 October 2009 at 18:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

Autumn is my FAVE! Enjoy your weekend!

2 October 2009 at 23:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty - I love autumn it is my favourite season. I just have to wait until March ;)

6 October 2009 at 01:05  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

Apple crumble... knee high socks (I don't even like socks that much)... pretty scarves... sparklers... These things cheer me up to think of them. I love autumn.

10 October 2009 at 19:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home