This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog loving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blog loving!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog loving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blog loving!

Thursday, 3 December 2009

Blog loving!

I don't think I will ever get bored of blog love - it really is an amazing thing!


My first love today is Nicole and Hannah's new shop, with love!
Its so unbelievably pretty and you can buy some Rhianne's!!

I'm in love, how perfect are they? Yeay!

My second (never ending love) is for Diana from Our City Lights shop!
I honestly couldn't believe how many lovely things that she sent me, it felt like Christmas was early when I received my package in the post!

and how cute are the ribbons and envelope?

Diana is currently having a sale - so have a look around!
I'm almost tempted to buy more things myself :)

And finally a huge thank you to Amy for her beautiful christmas tree photo that I got in the post yesterday - it totally made my day after a particularly rubbish day at work!
I think it looks perfect on the mantle next to our christmasy candle!
(and the green on the right is a toy of Broby from Yo Gabba Gabba - we're obsessed!!)

p.s. Don't forget about my giveaway as well - it ends tomorrow!!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

oh how fun! i miss getting mail. ohh the lit up christmas tree makes me very happy!

3 December 2009 at 16:25  
Blogger Micaela said...

no I don't think i could ever get bored or tired of blog lovin!!!! what wonderful surprises that yes, would make anyone's day.

i loooove diana. she's lovely, as is her shop- i'm jealous of your goodies ;)

and ahhh rhianne earrings! lurve. i am so going to have to hop on over to their etsy.

pretty card to go by pretty candle. makes all the diff. when you have a blah day at work.

:) THANK-YOU for sharing!!! these made me smile too. xoxoxo

3 December 2009 at 16:26  
Blogger aaaa said...

wow!! it looks so cool!!

want some over here :)

i'm waiting a post from Diana as well.. i won her giveaway so.. hoping it'll be cool too..

love you!!

xx

3 December 2009 at 16:45  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My package from D arrived beautifully wrapped too. She is so sweet and talented! I'll have to check out that other shop!

3 December 2009 at 18:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont you love her shop?! the earrings are soo cute. love the ones she named after you. so classy.

3 December 2009 at 18:21  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

yayy! thanks lady!:)

3 December 2009 at 18:41  
Blogger Tina Crespo said...

i would get wrapped up in bloglovin all day, if ya let me :)


www.townabovewater.blogspot.com

3 December 2009 at 23:22  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

i really like your blog lovin posts, i see so many lovely new things and sites i would never have noticed if you didn't bring attention to them :)

4 December 2009 at 15:41  
Blogger Amy said...

Oooo..the card looks lovely next to your candle. So glad it made your day better. I got yours in the mail on Saturday. It's so cute, thanks so much! And thanks for picturing the card here too. :)

7 December 2009 at 22:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the candle.. cute =) looks like a light house ^_^

10 December 2009 at 11:54  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home