This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Megan and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Megan and I am easily distracted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Megan and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Megan and I am easily distracted...

Saturday, 23 October 2010

My name is Megan and I am easily distracted...

My name is Megan from Time After Tea and I am easily distracted by 'Sunshine'

I have always been a sunshine baby and the warm weather is finally starting to appear in Australia after a very long winter.

Spring and the lead up to Summer pulls me away from my daily routine and makes me want to go and have fun with friends. Here is what distracted me last Summer....


...Travelling to new places....


...Music festivals...



...secret swimming holes...



...and picnics.

I cant wait to see how the sunshine distracts me this year and the what memories will be made.

What weather distracts you?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

I am easily distracted by snow! It makes me dream of white Christmases and drinking hot chocolate by the fire...

23 October 2010 at 22:59  
Blogger Claire Kiefer said...

So I looooove summer (especially in California), but I gotta say that I am super excited about winter this year, too! Chilly nights and Christmas trees and if I'm lucky, a trip to Tahoe. Can't wait!

24 October 2010 at 02:40  
Blogger Ebony Arwen said...

So distracted by cold. Gives me a great excuse to stay in bed all snuggle up!

24 October 2010 at 03:37  
Blogger Gracie said...

Sounds perfect! I'm also easily distracted by sunshine. When it's shining I never want to do any work or go to work. Secret swimming holes and picnics. So beautiful!

24 October 2010 at 09:23  
Blogger Micaela said...

you are just sunshine walking! i love your smile and these pretty pictures. secret swimming holes... it reminds me of a story in "how to make an american quilt" if you've ever seen it. I LOVE your earrings at the music fest :)

is it weird that rainy sunless (sorry!) skies distracts me? ha it means cuddle weather or a movie in my pajamas or catching up with letters and a big mug of coffee.

xo

26 October 2010 at 21:19  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home