This Page

has been moved to new address

Good news!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Good news!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Good news!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Good news!

Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Good news!

I'm in quite a good mood - it could be a mixture of only working three days this week or it could be from stumbling onto Debbry531's flickr page.

I think I'm in love with these dogs!! I love dogs as it is, but these photos are stunning. How could you not fall in love with them? :)

On a side note - as theraputic as thinking through my emotions is (who knew I was so guilt ridden) it can lead to me feeling a bit depressed too, so I'm going to try and explore some of my positive feelings more!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home