This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 24 April 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Its been a great week overall I would say - I've had my hair cut, finally been paid (was a 5 week month, ug) and its one year today until two of my best friends gets married - to each other, eeeeee!
  1. Its grilled cheese month - yum! Shame I found out so late though - how good does number 10 look?
  2. Sometimes I miss Norwich - especially in the Spring!
  3. One day I will have my own library... though with books as well as DVD's!
  4. Cupcakes are worth protecting!
  5. I really want to see an aura soma colour therapist - ohhhhhh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home