This Page

has been moved to new address

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yellow, Yellow, Yellow.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yellow, Yellow, Yellow.

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Yellow, Yellow, Yellow.

If you had asked me 2 months ago what my favourite colour was - I would have said red. However... my favourite colour right at the moment is now yellow. I love it! I think it may have started with the tights, but now I am completely enthralled by it!



How lovely are these images of yellow within Interiors from Country Living... I am completely in love -all I need now is a house with walls I can actually paint!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow is a beautiful color! I'm painting my room that color once i move :)

23 November 2010 at 16:28  
Blogger Krasivaya Devushka said...

haha, i thought they're your house :D nice picks, i love pale yellow. pale always remind me with pastels :)

http://muchlove-sera.blogspot.com

6 April 2012 at 12:57  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home