This Page

has been moved to new address

Freddie...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Freddie...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Freddie...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Freddie...

Saturday, 23 May 2009

Freddie...


I know its the weekend and I don't normally post but look at the little bundle of cuteness we are looking after this weekend!
How could you not want to share that?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

sooo cute!

23 May 2009 at 21:47  
Blogger AmyK said...

Aw, I want him! What a cute little guy! Or girl. Or whatever. haha. (Isn't Freddie with an "ie" female and Freddy with a "y" is male?)

Either way, bunny=cuteness!

25 May 2009 at 02:20  
Blogger Rhianne said...

lol, hes a boy. I never asked how you spell his name... will have to look into it :)

25 May 2009 at 10:49  
Blogger J said...

how cute!

28 May 2009 at 05:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home