This Page

has been moved to new address

A cute dress...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A cute dress...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A cute dress...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A cute dress...

Wednesday, 20 May 2009

A cute dress...

I always enjoy blogs about fashion even if I don't take it that seriously. I've wanted to post about the Banana Republic dress I got in a charity shop for £3.99 last weekend for a while - Bargain!


The buttons go at the front but I reckon I could get away with wearing it the other way round as well. I love it. Just need to get a pretty little belt to pull it in a little and I'll be sorted!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home