This Page

has been moved to new address

Isn't it funny...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Isn't it funny...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Isn't it funny...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Isn't it funny...

Monday, 18 May 2009

Isn't it funny...

How you find something you think is really cool and pretty only to find that it is already everwhere in the blog world... Oh well :) I'm still posting this anyway!


When I get married I am wearing pumps and I will be hugely happy if they are yellow!! Eeep!
{Image via Snippet and Ink}

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Marie said...

ahh.. i know the feeling

20 May 2009 at 03:47  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home