This Page

has been moved to new address

ATP vs The Fans Part II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: ATP vs The Fans Part II

This Page

has been moved to new address

ATP vs The Fans Part II

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: ATP vs The Fans Part II

Thursday, 14 May 2009

ATP vs The Fans Part II

We went to Minehead Butlins and looked out across the sea...

We walked across the sandy beach and I had a paddle.

We saw lovely butterflies overhead whilst we enjoyed a coffee.

We went on the waltzers and the swings

I dangled my feet! And we enjoyed a some ice cream (chocolate for me!)

And of course we saw some bands... which was really what it was all about.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home