This Page

has been moved to new address

Its Thursday already

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Its Thursday already

This Page

has been moved to new address

Its Thursday already

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Its Thursday already

Thursday, 7 May 2009

Its Thursday already

This morning I walked between the fields with the blustery wind whipping my hair, listening to Bat For Lashes 'Two Suns'. It was a lovely relaxing way to start the morning considering I have so much to do...

(This is actually quite an old picture of the path - everything is much greener now. Lovely)

Today I have to:
  • Make a list of things to pack for tomorrow
  • Pack the things on the list for tomorrow
  • Make a pack lunch for three.
  • Ring the doctors (must not forget)
  • Go to the doctors (must not forget)
  • Finish a box of cookies so they don't go stale (that will be a tough one)
  • Finish cleaning the house
  • Write some notes on how to use the TV for my sister who is staying at ours for a few days.
Part of me is really (really) excited about going away for the weekend, but the other part of me is sad to be leaving my blog all alone for a few days.
Least I will have lots to write about when I get back...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home