This Page

has been moved to new address

Eep Eep Eep Eep... Too excited!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eep Eep Eep Eep... Too excited!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Eep Eep Eep Eep... Too excited!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Eep Eep Eep Eep... Too excited!!!

Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Eep Eep Eep Eep... Too excited!!!

oh oh oh, I can barely contain my exitement about this find!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!

So... Polaroid cameras are very expensive and so are the films... and although I absolutely love them, especially here and here ... I really can't justify the expense (boo) especially when I want to get myself a fancy DSLR camera (yeay).

Feeling a bit deflated I decided to turn to Google and see how I could photoshop photos into looking like Polaroid (but not as good obviously...) and I found this!!!

Wow! This could prove too much fun and the photos turn out really well!

Also they develop on your desktop... I'm in fake polaroid heaven!



(Me and My sister on the beach, hehe)

(eee, how cute is the puppy in Polaroid?)


What do you think? I honestly can't believe how well they have turned out...

{happy sigh}

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home