This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from mini hol and inspired!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Back from mini hol and inspired!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Back from mini hol and inspired!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Back from mini hol and inspired!

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Back from mini hol and inspired!

I'll be honest - I've missed you and thought about you all weekend - so much so that I am blogging on my boyfriends computer on my holiday and he knows! (I hid my blog from him for a bit - I was worried he would laugh at me...)

"Have you ever seen someone wear something and it looks so utterly fabulous on them that
you simply must try it for yourself?" Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere

So I have totally fallen in love with Rockstar Diaries and I will unashamedly admit that
I heart her red lipstick and following Emily's post/dedication about red lipstick
I decided I had to try it!

First I went to Mac hoping that they would have a red version of the Petting Pink Lip Conditioner that one of my best friends brought me for christmas (I love her!). Unfortunately they only had Gentle Coral which was a bit orangey for my liking.

A bit scared of a full lipstick I popped to a Benefit counter in search of Benetint - a product that I have tried before and did love - especially as it can be used as a blusher too - cute! Unfortunately this was well over my budget - I limited £10 and it was £22.50.

Finally I went to B remembering that they had really gorgeous lip cremes and glosses. I was very very tempted by the B Cause Lip Creme - yet it was still a bit dark and intimidating. Then the lady in the spot showed me the jackpot! A lip stain similar to Benetint, yet Vegan and only £12 - bargain! How cute is Mistress's Lipstain and its totally worth the £2 over my budget just for the cute pot it comes in... yeay!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home