This Page

has been moved to new address

Re: Mad, Mad World

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Re: Mad, Mad World

This Page

has been moved to new address

Re: Mad, Mad World

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Re: Mad, Mad World

Friday, 15 May 2009

Re: Mad, Mad World

Well I did have good intentions to write a post about Coraline in 3D... however being me I got distracted by Emily's 'Ten things that really tick me off' and decided to do my own... sometimes it is good to vent!

Ten things that really tick me off
  1. Buses that do not show up - especially where you end up waiting 30 minutes in the rain with your feet getting wet!
  2. People trying to be sneaky on social networking sites - I can see everything you are writing, why bother?!
  3. Anyone who jumps ahead in queues (I'm so English I know - but it does annoy me!)
  4. Going to make food and realising it went out of date yesterday...
  5. CAD crashing for no reason at all!
  6. Boyfriend throwing the blanket off the bed when he knows I'm cold.
  7. Stubbing my toe
  8. Things being put away in the wrong place in my kitchen
  9. Kids who play songs or ringtones on the bus - very annoying (worse if its adults!)
  10. Misplacing something even though I only saw it a second ago.

Surprisingly this list was harder to put together than the Happiness one, I honestly thought that I would find it easier... its nice to know I'm a happier person than I thought...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home