This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week (and last week...)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week (and last week...)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week (and last week...)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week (and last week...)

Friday, 15 May 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week (and last week...)

Well, its been a funny two weeks so I thought I would combine them into one post - I didn't really get a chance to read many other blogs whilst I was on holiday...

  1. Chalk board walls are awesome! I love the drawing of Eve from Wall-E in the picture*
  2. Making an Illustrated version of yourself is fun! (check me out below!)
  3. The singing dog in Leeds is called Bess - I'm so happy to know that... yeay!!
  4. There might be something better than yellow - yellow stripes! Happy sigh...
  5. Everything is prettier in French... I already knew that, but I'm glad someone else think the same.

* According to her Twitter Naomi (of rockstar diaries of course) is painting her kitchen with chalk board paint! How does this girl seem to be so ahead of me?!

p.s. I don't actually have these dogs - but maybe one day :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home