This Page

has been moved to new address

Coraline in 3D

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Coraline in 3D

This Page

has been moved to new address

Coraline in 3D

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Coraline in 3D

Monday, 18 May 2009

Coraline in 3D

Firstly I should point out that since seeing Monsters Vs Aliens I think I may have caught the 3D bug. Yeay! Secondly, Coraline was alot darker than I expected it to be... Alot darker.

However once I got past that lingering eerieness I really enjoyed the film. I loved the colours, the music and the animation. The story was clever and simple with interesting and amusing characters that really captured the imagination. Coraline herself was likeable, fun and spunky and her interaction with her world around her was fascinating.

I love stories that have hidden worlds (Narnia, The secret garden etc.) and the 'other' world in Coraline did not dissapoint, especially as it descended into darkness. Of course my favourite part of the film was the Scottie dogs especially in their angel outfits, they still make me smile now.

I will admit that I have tried reading the book, yet I found the writing to be quite simple (it is for children after all) however it it definately on the list of books that I would read to my children one day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home