This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear Boyfriend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear Boyfriend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear Boyfriend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Dear Boyfriend...

Thursday, 24 September 2009

Dear Boyfriend...

Everything will be ok, don't worry. I love you

p.s. Thank you for letting me bully you into taking this photo - its my fave


*There will be more Wales photos tomorrow, I promise. A sore ankle (too much walking in the Wales) mixed with some bad job related news (bah) for Boyfriend has left us feeling a bit low so just a short post today.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger M.M.E. said...

It's true. Everything always works out for the best. A very nice picture. I wish I could bully my boyfriend into taking one. He keeps flashing the Polaroid at me and complaining when my eyes turn out to be closed. At least my feet wouldn't blink. :)

24 September 2009 at 15:16  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

aw, that picture is aweosme. im glad you bullied him into it too :) i hope everythings ok love. i'm excited about tomorrows post ;)

24 September 2009 at 18:29  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Oh no, I've got my fingers and toes crossed that everything will work out soon for your boyfriend. x

24 September 2009 at 20:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

Really cute photo!.....I hope everything works out! Sometimes bad news can turn into a great opportunity!

xo.thislovelycity

24 September 2009 at 22:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha funny that you had to bully him :D

25 September 2009 at 01:58  
Blogger A said...

Cute

25 September 2009 at 12:11  
Blogger Christina said...

very sweet and this photo is fantastic!

25 September 2009 at 15:20  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

That is such an awesome photo! I do the exact same thing when I go to the beach...except I usually spell out really long sentances and then lay in front of them. haha. Such fun! :)

26 September 2009 at 04:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home