This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Alissa and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Alissa and I am easily distracted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Alissa and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Alissa and I am easily distracted...

Friday, 18 September 2009

My name is Alissa and I am easily distracted...

Hello Easily Distracted Readers! Alissa here, from Grace's Birdcage.

When I received the assignment of 'The things that distract me' my immediate thought was 'um...everything!' It so much depends on the mood of the day. A little shoe shopping perhaps, searching for goodies on Etsy, checking out some of the amazing editorials around my favorite fashion blogs (I guess I could have just said "THE INTERNET" and that probably would have covered it.) So I've composed three boards of all things distracting in my world. From fashion to interiors, shoes to letterpress - this begins to cover the spectrum!


Hairpiece from Miss Ruby Sue
Wedding invite by Hammerpress
Green dresses - photographed bSteven Meisel for Vogue, 2006 via Dustjacket Attic
Hat by Anthropologie
Interior - Finola Inger via Desire to Inspire


Black Board:
Wedding invite by Smock Paper
Dress - Guiliano Bekor via Paper Schmaper
Shoes from Betsey Johnson, Piperlime
Bracelet by Anthropologie
Interior via Desire to Inspire



Pink Board:
Tutu via Audrey Hepburn Complex
Shoes by Anthropologie
Interior via Desire to Inspire
Ruffle necklace by Twigs&Honey
French Bicycle card by Letterpress Delicacies

Thanks for having me Rhianne and have a great weekend readers!


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Fallon Carmichael said...

I love the mood boards you created!

xoxo
fallon

18 September 2009 at 16:20  
Blogger alissa said...

Thanks for having me :)

19 September 2009 at 03:52  
Blogger Paulina said...

these are great! What beautiful things to be distracted/inspired by!!!

19 September 2009 at 03:53  
Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

How beautiful are those boards, really well chosen and put together so well. Thanks for the post!
oxoxo

19 September 2009 at 07:42  
Blogger Sara said...

PINK BOARD = LOVE :)

19 September 2009 at 16:33  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alissa has really great taste! These boards are lovely!

22 September 2009 at 00:58  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

The pink board is too cute!

27 September 2009 at 21:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home