This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 3

This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 3

Thursday, 10 September 2009

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 3

Some Holga photos from the lovely Wells-Next-The-Sea - Its officially my favourite beach!

I can not wait to take Helga to Wales!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

lovely pictures x

10 September 2009 at 14:55  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

That is so cool! How did you do the transparent shots? Oh, I asked my boyfriend if he owned a Holga, because after seeing your pictures I really wanted to use one. Apparently he made it into a pinhole camera while on one of his Dr. Frankenstein streaks. I might still use it though. After all, he and I just have already used pinhole cameras made out of paper. Cute puppy!

10 September 2009 at 16:38  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What beautiful pics. Those little beach shacks are adorable!

10 September 2009 at 18:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the second last photo is amazing! You could sell your pics!

11 September 2009 at 02:53  
Blogger Paulina said...

I love the one of the sand with the two different shadows and feet!!!!

Great shots!

11 September 2009 at 15:21  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Ooh, I've packed up my holga now, but looking at these makes me eager to unpack it!! I love the ones of the beach huts. It totally looks like you could be in the Carribean!!

Have a wonderful holiday! xx

12 September 2009 at 13:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home