This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 2

Friday, 4 September 2009

A long weekend in Norfolk: Wells-Next-The-Sea Part 2

I'm totally addicted to this setting on my phone - its just too much fun! Especially when beach huts are involved...


I really like the ones where they don't quite line up properly!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

These are awesome! The second one has to be my favorite :)

4 September 2009 at 14:19  
Blogger Katie said...

These photos are beutifully taken!

4 September 2009 at 16:55  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home