This Page

has been moved to new address

More Blog Awards...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Blog Awards...

This Page

has been moved to new address

More Blog Awards...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: More Blog Awards...

Wednesday, 26 August 2009

More Blog Awards...

Eeee, more awards, I can't really believe it!! I'm so excited to be giving more out... though its hard to think of who to give them too as so many are making the rounds at the moment, I love it!

First a thank you to Jessica for the Adorable blog award - you blog is adorable too!
I'm going to give this to Paulina (who I know just got an award from Nicole as well- but her blog is so adorable I couldn't resist) and Lissbeth who also has an adorable blog and twitter page.

Another huge thank you to the wonderful Nicole who gave me this kreativ blogger award, along with a tag of 7 random facts about myself. Thank you for being so lovely to me these past few weeks Nicole! :)

I'm going to pass this onto Crystal Ball, Saskia*, Gabby and Melissa Kaye


7 Random things about me:

  1. I hate brushing my teeth - it always makes me feel ill but I love how clean they feel afterwards.
  2. I go through phases of chocolate cravings - right now I want a Kit Kat chunky!
  3. My little sister is taller than me which I don't think is fair...
  4. I drink alot of water - I love it.
  5. My brightly coloured striped umbrella is my favourite thing at the moment. It makes the horrible weather so much more bearable.
  6. I love going to the pub - the atmosphere is always wonderful and there are so many great ones around here.
  7. I have worn glasses since I was 12 and I'm not really sure what I look like without them...

* Who just became my 50th follower!!! Yes!!! Exciting things are about to happen! Woo!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

thank YOU for being such an amazing bloggy friend :) congrats on all the awards, you deserve them! congrats on 50 followers, here's to 50 more!!

26 August 2009 at 12:31  
Blogger Sara said...

Lovely post :)

26 August 2009 at 12:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are doing a caramel kit kat, I haven't tried it yet but it sounds nice!

26 August 2009 at 12:43  
Blogger Saskia said...

Ooooh THANK YOU for the award!! I will post it soon :)

Hopefully you won't have to use your lovely umbrella too much over the next few weeks!

Saskia x

26 August 2009 at 13:51  
Blogger Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Congratulations on the nice awards! I have phases of chocolate cravings, too -- today I want some Reese's Peanut butter cups =)

26 August 2009 at 14:35  
Blogger Paulina said...

yaaaaay thank you for the award!!!!! You are too freaking cool!!!!!! Thanks, chica.

Ph, and PS: I hate brushing my teeth too (I mean, Obvi, I do it, it always feels good afterwards....but I hate when I start brushing my teeth...hahah!!!)

Paulina

26 August 2009 at 14:39  
Blogger Lissa Chandler said...

Thanks so much :)

And I am with you on the water thing. It's pretty much the only thing I drink. Along with milk and juice.

26 August 2009 at 15:11  
Blogger claradevi said...

congratulations for the awards! you ARE adorable :))

26 August 2009 at 15:34  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Congratulations on the awards - well deserved!

I'm also obssessed with the joy that is the Chunky Kit Kat. Sometimes I get so excited about them that my tongue gets tied and I say "Clunky Chit Chat" instead. The peanut one is my personal favourite. I want one now just thinking about them!

26 August 2009 at 18:23  
Blogger themagicalbean said...

Congrats on the awards and the fifty followers! That is amazing! Your blog is adorable. :)

27 August 2009 at 00:08  
Blogger melissa kaye said...

Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet! =)

27 August 2009 at 04:00  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Aw, you're so sweet, thank you for the award. & congrats on your fifty followers! I know I'll be so excited when I reach fifty as well :)

27 August 2009 at 07:02  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home