This Page

has been moved to new address

The photos from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The photos from the weekend...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The photos from the weekend...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The photos from the weekend...

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

The photos from the weekend...

Yesterday really was one of those days - everyone I talked to seemed to have bad news to tell me: my parents, my sister, one of my best friends... Luckily I didn't have any bad news to tell anyone but I don't really like hearing it.

Its a good thing that I found my phone cable safely tucked up next to our bed
as it could have turned out to be a terrible day...

Friday night we decided to have a spontaneous cheese, wine, olive and pie party and it was amazing! We brought a little too much food though and ended up eating cheese and biscuits all weekend... oops!

Saturday and Sunday were happy, lazy days - I got to eat an ice lolly on our front step (currently my favourite activity) and...


We managed to find another cheap second hand dance mat so now we can dance/mess around together! Yeay!!


Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Yelena R. said...

Looks like a fun weekend :)
and it's true...bad news are the worst!

25 August 2009 at 13:47  
Blogger Paulina said...

sorry you had to hear some bad news!! At least you still had a nice, lazy weekend. I love all that food! And I still can't get over those panoramic shots!!!!

25 August 2009 at 15:02  
Blogger claradevi said...

hope you'll be fine - bad news are annoying but I know you're stronger enough to make everything turns great! like these photos - they're so lovely! <3

25 August 2009 at 16:22  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

bad news is the worst, but i hope everythings ok!
i also left you an award on my site doll!

25 August 2009 at 17:14  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

bad news are not at all something anyone would like to hear, but there most be some good news on their way:)it looks like an amazing way to spend the weekedn-dancing.have a lovely day!

25 August 2009 at 17:39  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Except for the bad news, it looks like you had a fun weekend! Those dancing mats are so fun, I can't wait to get one.

25 August 2009 at 21:56  
Blogger Gabby said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! But sorry about the bad news...

26 August 2009 at 01:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cheese! But really who doesn't. We often have a platter for dinner - yum!

26 August 2009 at 02:48  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Rotten news sucks, but at least you had a sweet weekend to offset it. : )

27 August 2009 at 01:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home