This Page

has been moved to new address

Old Pictures... Beach Sept '06

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Old Pictures... Beach Sept '06

This Page

has been moved to new address

Old Pictures... Beach Sept '06

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Old Pictures... Beach Sept '06

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Old Pictures... Beach Sept '06

I just spent a whole hour looking through old photos on my hard drive - its incredible how many memories can be hidden within all the photos!

I love these photos of me and my family on the beach. Most of my favourites photos were from the beach :) funny that...


p.s Hello to my newest followers Yelena, Jessicaluhrman, themagicalbean, Au Lapin Blanc and Rachel. Nearly at 50 now... ohhhhhh!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

I know what you mean about going through photos, once I get started, it's a trip down memory lane. :) and thanks for the mention! i appreciate it!

20 August 2009 at 16:09  
Blogger claradevi said...

Old memories are always precious - I'm glad you can explore your old photo folders again! Will be waiting for the next photo posts :))

20 August 2009 at 19:15  
Blogger alissa said...

it is fun to look back at old photos and find things you forgot about - or things you didnt realize at the time!

21 August 2009 at 02:46  
Blogger Paulina said...

I think one of my favorite things is going through old photos on my hard drive. These beach pictures are great!!!

21 August 2009 at 15:01  
Blogger AmyK said...

Ha! I love beach pictures. Pictures in general are great!

And Ha! again! Almost 50 followers... I remember when you had as few followers as I do! :]

21 August 2009 at 20:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home