This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and White Holga Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Black and White Holga Love...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and White Holga Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Black and White Holga Love...

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Black and White Holga Love...

I'll admit, I wasn't very happy with some of the holga photos that I got back from Birmingham.

The weather wasn't great and the colours looked a little dull and lifeless. I toyed with the idea of playing with them in Photoshop {I heart photoshop} but it wasn't until I saw these that I decided to just do it!

The contrast of the tones look so much better in black and white complimenting the dull weather! I really should just buy some black and white film...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol wow ....if a Holga can make somewhere like Birmingham look awesome, there's no stopping it!

12 August 2009 at 13:51  
Blogger Paulina said...

These look GREAT!

12 August 2009 at 17:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your pictures! I'm gonna get some B&W film for my diana now.

12 August 2009 at 20:51  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

These are beautiful! I'm so happy I found your blog through A Star of Love. It's an instant favorite.

12 August 2009 at 22:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them all - you take such great pictures.

14 August 2009 at 09:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home