This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 7 August 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Its been a hard week this week and to make things even more frustrating we are no closer to knowing whats happening today then we were on Monday... At least its the weekend now, phew. We haven't got anything planned either - I'm looking forward to having a relaxing couple of days!
  1. I'm not sure what is better - the fact that a box turns into a coathanger or that its addressed to Mr Benn!!
  2. These images are lovely - I love the walls
  3. Matching stamps and stationary is to cute!
  4. I'm not normally that keen on masks but these are so delicate and pretty
  5. Balloons are so pretty!

Hope you all have lovely weekends!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balloons ARE pretty!

7 August 2009 at 15:37  
Blogger evelyn said...

Rihanne! i got your postcard today! i was super excited and happy to have received it and so soon =D and u send me the perfect one too! It's like you have known me for so long haha. thank you <333
i love it!

9 August 2009 at 04:22  
Blogger claradevi said...

These links you provided here are all amazing - and agree about the number 2, the walls are the first thing I notice. I wish you have great days after - and will see your photos again because they're just so adorable. :)

ps : you have to know how you have helped me a lot, more than anything I could described, with your lovely comment on my last post. it means so much... thank you, thank you, for being so sweet and supportive! :)

9 August 2009 at 19:56  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home