This Page

has been moved to new address

And the winners are...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: And the winners are...

This Page

has been moved to new address

And the winners are...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: And the winners are...

Monday, 3 August 2009

And the winners are...

Yeay!! I'm very excited to reveal that the winners of the 3 Keep Calm Gallery postcards are Leetid, Evelyn and Melissa Kaye.

I picked the names and which card you will each be getting out of a hat (well it was my purse, but it was fun either way) I'll leave which postcard you are getting as a surprise!

I'm super excited for all three of you - if you could email me your
mailing addresses that would be great :)

Thank you to everyone who entered!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa kaye said...

Oh yay! I apologize, I just now saw this! I'm emailing you right now. :)

3 August 2009 at 19:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

3 August 2009 at 20:34  
Blogger evelyn said...

i won? o_O! really?!
i am actually shocked...still cant believe it :O
never won a giveaway in my life @_@ or in the blog world haha

how EXCITING! THANK YOU!

3 August 2009 at 21:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home