This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Oh my...

I'm beginning to think that these posts should be titled 'uh oh...'

I spent the whole year we were in London avoiding the massive Topshop on Oxford Street in an attempt not to spend all of my money on these bags... and now I've found a website - disaster!!

{i love...}
I guess I don't need to tell you I have a thing for bags... and these from Lie Down I Think I Love You are my absolute favourite!

(I don't think I'll tell Boyfriend about this... he doesn't trust me with bags as it is...)


Sidenote: I finally got one of these bags in 2012 haha, amazing!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ONiC said...

your title written what i said when i saw the pics. oh my. i really want all of them. im greedy, i know.

29 July 2009 at 10:25  
Blogger Adele said...

Oh I know what you mean! haha. Online shopping is the WORST. well, it's the best..but you know what I mean (;

29 July 2009 at 15:01  
Blogger bee said...

oh my gosh, i love these. these pics have totally inspired me to have a DIY effort at something similar. i'm thinking the scarf could be pinned on in the centre of the bow with a brooch...? great blog by the way!

4 August 2009 at 02:29  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home