This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've Learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've Learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've Learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've Learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 24 July 2009

Things I've Learnt from blogs this week...

Well its been a long week and now I have a long weekend, yeay!! I love long weekends. I'm probably on a train down south right now :) Hope you all have lovely weekends, I'm going to play with my Holga somewhere new, yeay!
  1. I seriously love the colour yellow ... it makes me happy
  2. I am hugely surprised to say that I love these images with the pink and the yellow... I've never been a massive fan of pink, but these are cute!
  3. I love love love this (and I'm pretty sure you will too) hehe
  4. This is a genius way of reusing tins!
  5. These cases are too cute...

p.s. Hello to my lovely new follower Nina! I love her blog :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the images you find.

24 July 2009 at 12:52  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello to you, my dear! Have a gorgeous weekend :)

24 July 2009 at 18:33  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yellow makes me happy too!

25 July 2009 at 19:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home