This Page

has been moved to new address

Anthropologie love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Anthropologie love...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Anthropologie love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Anthropologie love...

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Anthropologie love...

Anthropologie Love...

I did this on Polyvore last week before I knew Anthropologie was opening a store in London... I seriously love that dress... and the peacock plate... and the bag... and the shoes...

Uh oh... I'm definitely going to have to start saving up some pennies!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger A "cheery" disposition said...

love everything about this! That necklace, that dress, and yes that peacock plate is beautiful!

21 July 2009 at 13:45  
Blogger Red Boots said...

That dress is definitely on my list. I love love love yellow.

My penny saving will definitely have to turn to serious pound saving very soon to be able to fulfil my Anthropologie wish list! xx

21 July 2009 at 17:07  
Blogger Same New Story said...

this looks so great!

22 July 2009 at 00:59  
Blogger alissa said...

those boots - totally the ones im drooling over as well! and of course they're the most expensive pair on the entire site haha.
our anthro doesnt have shoes which is such a bummer (but in all reality probably a good thing for my wallet!)

22 July 2009 at 03:34  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

J'adore that bag!!! And the peacock plate is so beautiful!!!

22 July 2009 at 03:49  
Blogger Farah said...

I like that dress!!!

22 July 2009 at 14:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home