This Page

has been moved to new address

Love. Obsess. Inspire. Giveaway...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Love. Obsess. Inspire. Giveaway...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Love. Obsess. Inspire. Giveaway...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Love. Obsess. Inspire. Giveaway...

Monday, 13 July 2009

Love. Obsess. Inspire. Giveaway...

I don't really think I'm lucky enough to win two giveaways in one month (or ever) but its worth a shot right? Also the prize is amazing and all the sponsors are great.


I particularly like the Pink Boot Series - Elephant from Tallfrog

and the Darling Deer Laptop Sleeve from Lollington’s Shop... if only I had a laptop!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyK said...

Oh man! When you post things like that it makes me want to add things like that to my "to-be-made" list. That deer laptop sleeve is FAB.

14 July 2009 at 23:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home