This Page

has been moved to new address

Yeayyyy!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yeayyyy!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Yeayyyy!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Yeayyyy!!!

Monday, 6 July 2009

Yeayyyy!!!

My Holga 135BC finally arrived on Saturday - I dragged myself out of bed early and waited downstairs eagerly... for three hours!

After what felt like days the Postman knocked on the door and there it was in all its glory - how cute is the packaging? I love the Hong Kong stamps as well though I'm not impressed that Royal Mail stuck a sticker straight over two of them (I tried to peel it off but no luck, boo).


Here's me with my new Camera :) I think I might call her Helga...

We took her out for a play in Kirkstall Abbey yesterday, so hopefully I should have some photos to share soon, how exciting!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

oh boy! i am excited and happy too just seeing you with your camera already! :D how wonderful ^_^
mines barely shipped out today so i might get it friday or Sat...i dont know yet 0_o can't wait to see the photos! have fun with Helga! hehe :)

6 July 2009 at 21:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home