This Page

has been moved to new address

Toy Camera Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Toy Camera Love...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Toy Camera Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Toy Camera Love...

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Toy Camera Love...


My Holga is in England! Unfortunately its still at the Post Office as it can't fit through my letterbox (no surprise really) so I have to wait until Saturday for it to be redelivered... I'm not sure I cant wait that long, eep!

So... to distract me until the weekend I found these gorgeous photos on flickr taken by plasticniki with a Vivitar Ultra wide and slim 35mm camera.

I think I can see a new obsession with toy 35mm film cameras forming! I love!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funky pics!

1 July 2009 at 14:17  
Blogger evelyn said...

they indeed are beautiful photography! im excited for you getting your Holga camera =] you sure gonna have fun! I anxiously waiting to be able to go buy my Diana camera >__<"
make sure you share your photos from the holga when you can! ;)

1 July 2009 at 17:40  
Blogger Adele said...

I just got my Diana F+ and I can't wait to use it (: have soo much fun with your holga..don't worry i'm sure it's on its waay. I hate it when mail has to be redelivered..that's why I always try and run to the door whenever the doorbell rings! xx

1 July 2009 at 18:54  
Blogger Lauralee Provenzo said...

Hello, just checking out new blogs, really like yours. Come check out mine if you'd like

1 July 2009 at 22:26  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home