This Page

has been moved to new address

London

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: London

This Page

has been moved to new address

London

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: London

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

London

I'll admit it - I miss London and I love going to visit... I also love coming back home though. Here are a few fake polaroids from the weekend, we didn't take many photos as we were rushing around a bit - we didn't even get a chance to get some Laduree macaroons and I printed out a map and everything :)

We had a picnic on the grass, wondered around Hyde Park and saw Bruce Springsteen - it was absolutely amazing!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger becks said...

Nice pictures! Did you manage to eat the chinese duck pancakes at Bayswater?:) I wish i was at Hyde Park too!

30 June 2009 at 14:49  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks - we didn't no, they sound good though!

30 June 2009 at 15:16  
Blogger Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

gorgeous photos! i love london too :) will be going there soon for the sales at oxford street :)

30 June 2009 at 20:02  
Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Hi Rhianne,
I've just noticed that I somehow missed you joining me. I'm so sorry.

Thank you so much, and I'll be sure to pop back to your site.

I noticed that you love Laduree macaroons, Heavenly Housewife on my friends list is totally in love with them too!xx

1 July 2009 at 01:20  
Blogger alissa said...

london is the best city in the world. period.

9 July 2009 at 03:42  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home