This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga anticipation...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga anticipation...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga anticipation...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga anticipation...

Thursday, 25 June 2009

Holga anticipation...

{I can't wait!}

How amazing are these photos, theres a whole Flickr group dedicated to the Holga 135, I love them all.

Also I showed Boyfriend the group yesterday and now he's really excited about 'our' new camera too - I have a feeling he will be stealing it from me periodically... hehe!

Oh oh and he said he might get me the fisheye lens for my birthday (all the way in Sept)
isn't he nice? :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blog, i *love* the design

25 June 2009 at 11:41  
Blogger Adele said...

hi there! (: thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. You MUST MUST try the macaroons when you visit london. I got them from Harrods at their cafe there, it's cheaper if you buy them to go rather than to sit in (: Laduree has a stand alone store but I'm not too sure where in London! xx have fun!!

25 June 2009 at 13:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home