This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 3 July 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Yeay its the weekend - so excited about my new camera tomorrow - I hope its nice enough weather for me to go out and play :)
  1. Stop motion animation is amazing! Here and here
  2. I want a ferris wheel at my wedding, so wonderful!
  3. I love the chocolates with the pansies on them - possibly too cute.
  4. I really want to make a hungry caterpillar cupcake cake one day.
  5. I've had this one a while - but these teacups really are delightful... I love lace.

Hope you all have lovely weekends!



p.s. I just realised I didn't put the Flamingo Land pictures up again - oops... next week?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

i like lace too ^^ and stop motion animation is always cool! i remember i made a few on my first year in Uni. xD

3 July 2009 at 17:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pics!

The Ferris Wheel is a cool idea.

4 July 2009 at 16:47  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home