This Page

has been moved to new address

Today I wish I was...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today I wish I was...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Today I wish I was...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Today I wish I was...

Thursday, 9 July 2009

Today I wish I was...

If only I wasn't at work...
1. At the beach {Beach Holga Paulilles}
2. In Paris {Paris_holga_05}
3. Playing with a puppy {Ettore}
4. Sitting on a swing {Fall swing}
5. Having a picnic in the sunshine {mall picnic spread}
6. Back in my bed... {no sleep 'til ...}

Any of these would be lovely...

p.s. Hi to my New follower Jenny - Check out her two blogs :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could go back to bed!

9 July 2009 at 11:51  
Blogger claudia said...

very,very nice everithing.....
Claudia

9 July 2009 at 11:53  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Such pretty photos. I utterly adore the one of the Eiffel tower. And the swing makes me want to visit the park and swing as high as I can!! In fact, I love them all! xx

9 July 2009 at 22:08  
Blogger alissa said...

ooo those all look very tempting. chocolate labs are the very best kind of dog :)

10 July 2009 at 05:36  
Blogger Velo said...

i love the eiffel tower pict!
very pretty! =D

10 July 2009 at 09:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home