This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate Macarons

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Chocolate Macarons

This Page

has been moved to new address

Chocolate Macarons

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Chocolate Macarons

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Chocolate Macarons

After not having the time to go to Laduree when we were in London, we decided that now was the time to try making our own Macarons...

First I should admit that I'm a really messy and somewhat novice baker - I had no idea that the mixture would spread as much as it did or that it would spread even further when in the oven - oops!
So in the end we ended up with 8 large complete macarons that despite not looking the best tasted abolutely amazing!!
and heres the proof that I'm messy!!

Find the recipe I used and pictures of what they should have looked at here - I used a basic chocolate butter icing in the middle. Maybe they will look like that next time I try making them?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

oh what a pity that you didn't manage to get some of those heavenly laduree macaroons! But you seemed to have succeeded in making them (: (trust me, most home made macaroons are not the prettiest to look at..but they taste amazing!) I'm gonna try making some too! thanks for the receipt (: xx

7 July 2009 at 11:25  
Blogger AmyK said...

Oh my gosh, yum.

7 July 2009 at 18:39  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, they look fiiiiine. Maybe not like your traditional macaroon, but they still look good all sandwichy. Who cares what it looks like anyway? Chocolate plus coconut equals utterly fantastic in my books.

First time visiting your blogspot... I love your lay out! And it's nice to meet ya!

7 July 2009 at 23:37  
Blogger Denisa L said...

they look delicious

8 July 2009 at 13:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home