This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogroll Update: July

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blogroll Update: July

This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogroll Update: July

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Blogroll Update: July

Monday, 6 July 2009

Blogroll Update: July

Here we go again - every month I manage to add more and more blogs to my reader and this month it has been bursting at the seams! Here are the latest additions to my Blogroll for July:



A Star of LoveAmy Neito PhotographyBits of BeautyBibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Daydream LilyDesign DigDiary of a Mod HousewifeDomestic Sluttery
Fancy ShmancyFavourite ThingsGarnace DoreGreen Wedding Shoes
Here Comes the Sun ‘I Do’ It Yourself WeddingsInside a Black AppleKind Over Matter
Life of a Square(d)Life of LeetidLotus HausLove. Obsess. Inspire.
 My Favourite Colour is Shiny Olive BitesPoptartReading My Tea Leaves
Sally-Jane VintageTwenty Twenty-OneWee BirdyYou’re On My Mind

P.S. Be sure to click on my latest follower Leetid's blog Life of Leetid - I totally blame her for introducing me to Polyvore :)

8 Comments:

Blogger AmyK said...

I always like looking at your blogroll. You've got a LOT of super blogs on there! They're fun to check out.

7 July 2009 at 03:29  
Blogger Ms. Jenn said...

Thanks for the mention :-)

7 July 2009 at 14:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the meantion!

Polyvore can get addictive but work has got in the way recently so haven't spent most time on there!

7 July 2009 at 16:39  
Blogger evelyn said...

hehe i'm there! AW <33

7 July 2009 at 22:28  
Blogger erin said...

so glad to be among the pics! happy tuesday!

8 July 2009 at 02:23  
Blogger alissa said...

dun dun dun now i know what im doing this sunday afternoon - looking through these :)

9 July 2009 at 03:40  
Blogger Adele said...

oh! I see me (: sorry I didn't realise before! I'm kinda slow sometimes. haha (: thanks for the mention I'm glad you like reading my blog! xx

12 July 2009 at 17:35  
Blogger christie said...

thank you for the mention! Hoping to get back to blogging very soon!

14 July 2009 at 17:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home