This Page

has been moved to new address

Flamingo Land!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Flamingo Land!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Flamingo Land!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Flamingo Land!

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Flamingo Land!

I don't really know why its taken me so long to post about our day trip to Flamingo Land... especially as I absolutely loved it. The weather was lovely, we had great company (my sister and her boyfriend) and the rides and the zoo were amazing! I love Theme Parks and now so does Boyfriend.
( I want to take him to Alton Towers next, woo)

The best thing about Flamingo Land was that it had alot of my favourite things!

{Peacocks and tigers}
Peacocks and tigers...

{Minature trains and awesome rides}
Minature trains and awesome rides...

{I love swings!}
and swings! I love swings - in fact my favourite ride was Flip Flop - essentially a massive spinning swing!

Yeay for great days out and finding new things that Boyfriend and I can do together!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alissa said...

ooo loving the photos - they have a fun vintage quality.

thanks so much for visiting my blog! im looking forward to exploring yours :)

9 July 2009 at 03:39  
Blogger ONiC said...

i love the pictures. esp the swing one.

9 July 2009 at 10:48  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home