This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Monday, 13 July 2009

Oh my...


I discovered The Red Deer this morning through Grace's Birdcage (Alicia also won a postcard) and now she is following my blog as well! Hi Alicia :)

Check out her amazing cupcakes - I have never so much wanted to bake cupcakes as I do right now - especially as my lovely Mum just brought me some cute cupcake molds!! Question is: which one do I make first? The Kit Kat one really looks yummy...

p.s. I'm actually going to make some bourbon biscuit truffles tonight after seeing these Oreo Truffles on I Then Shall Live... I hope that bourbon biscuits taste as nice. I can wait for cupcakes... I think...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look yummy!

13 July 2009 at 17:10  
Blogger Red Boots said...

My, these look delicious. The one on the left is really tickling my tastebuds! x

13 July 2009 at 18:43  
Blogger evelyn said...

yum yum yum!! *_*
the middle one looks delicious! hehe
and guess what?! so anxious to tell u! XD I just got my Holga camera in the mail today a few mins ago! i am soooo excited!! :O the packaging is cool too ^_^

13 July 2009 at 20:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out :D

14 July 2009 at 02:52  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home