This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 10 July 2009

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week...

Well, it’s been an odd week this week, the days have really dragged and the evenings have flown by… I’ve been eagerly awaiting the return of my first holga film… I really hope it’s in the post when I get home today. Boyfriend is taking me to Scarborough this weekend, I’m hugely excited, we’re even staying overnight (ohhhh) I love the beach and last time we were there it rained so I’m hoping it will be nicer weather. Hope you all have lovely weekend!!
  1. I seriously want one of these – It did make me smile – I’m not sure I would be able to eat the toast though, its too cute – unless it said ‘eat me’ maybe?
  2. These butterfly place cards are adorable!
  3. You can get rugs that look like grass – I miss having a garden and one of these would make up for it a little bit :)
  4. I wish I could find these molds for the UK– they are actually too cute! Eep!
  5. I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of prints of cameras… these are stunning – I love the double exposure one.

p.s. Hello to my new followers Claudy, Radio Web Blog and Red Boots (I love your blog!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to Scarborough once and spent to much on the 2p machines, got very addicted.

Have a good weekend!

10 July 2009 at 18:33  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Thank you! I love yours too!

Good luck with your holga! I was SO excited to get my first holga film back. I had trouble finding someone that would develop it, so went with Jessops. They take 2 weeks to process it so it was a long wait! 3 photos came out better than I could have hoped - the other 9 were a bit ropey. I'm waiting on 2 films coming back from Jessops: I hope I've learned my lessons from the 1st roll!

Have fun in Scarborough! x

10 July 2009 at 19:05  
Blogger alissa said...

you also won something on a blog this week!
some kansas city letterpress love- check it out!

13 July 2009 at 05:12  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home