This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week…

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week…

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week…

Friday, 17 July 2009

Things I’ve learnt from blogs this week…

Another week over already! Still very excited about getting new followers and even more excited about sharing Holga pictures... I'm going to get some more film tomorrow for next weekend yeay!
  1. One day our house will be like this at 5pm – I can not wait!
  2. I love love love these France inspired images...
  3. I want to go on this, hehe!
  4. you can never have too many cute pillows or cups!
  5. I heart film too!

Hope you all have lovely weekends!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

17 July 2009 at 14:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend :)

18 July 2009 at 13:20  
Blogger ONiC said...

your blog is cute. i can relate how eciting it is, having new followers. it happened to me too :]
i'm following you now.

20 July 2009 at 09:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home