This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

Friday, 31 July 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week...

I can’t believe the week is over already… it doesn’t feel like it was Monday that long ago. A couple of my friends are coming to Leeds this weekend so we are going to have some girly fun including home made desserts (I made the truffles) and BBQ’s! I can not wait… as one of them said: there is only so much time you can go without your girls!
  1. I love this idea – I’m definitely going to try it out!
  2. You never need a reason for a puppy photo – doesn’t this one look like Harry… awwww!
  3. I want to see the new anthropologie catalogue – especially if these are anything to go by (I know… I’m obsessed…)
  4. I miss colourful tights too (though not so much the heels – I’m rubbish in them)
  5. Yellow = Happy!!

I hope that you all have lovely weekends...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I adore all of those yellow shots. Happy Weekend!

31 July 2009 at 18:51  
Blogger Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love colored tights too! =)


http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

31 July 2009 at 20:13  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yellow does equal happy!!

31 July 2009 at 22:54  
Blogger Gabby said...

Love all these links! Have a great weekend, lady!

31 July 2009 at 23:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home