This Page

has been moved to new address

Panorama photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Panorama photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Panorama photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Panorama photos...

Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Panorama photos...

I treated myself to a new phone a few weeks ago as my old one was literally falling apart and whilst playing around with the 5megapixel camera at the weekend, I was delighted to find the Panorama setting. I've never taken pictures like this before and it was very exciting! Here are a few photos from Birmingham!



I love finding new ways to take pictures and I love that you get a sense that you are looking around with this setting... I think I'm going to have to play with it some more!

p.s. Don't forget about the giveaway!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ONiC said...

wow i love the pictures. didnt expect it took from a cellphone. then must be a very nice phone.

29 July 2009 at 15:52  
Blogger ONiC said...

wow i love the pictures. didnt expect it took from a cellphone. then must be a very nice phone.

29 July 2009 at 15:53  
Blogger AmyK said...

How cool!! Panorama pictures are neat

29 July 2009 at 18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them - my dad always used to take panorama photos when he went out bush walking, so I have fond memories of them :)

30 July 2009 at 01:31  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home