This Page

has been moved to new address

Little surprises...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little surprises...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Little surprises...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Little surprises...

Friday, 31 July 2009

Little surprises...

Everytime I have got back a film from my Holga I have had little delightful surprises where photos have not turned out like I expected... I laughed when I got the packet back at the counter yesterday, as written on the front was:

The double exposures were meant to be there - but the 2 miss framed prints were not. Heres how they turned out...
The funny thing is if you take the one half of one and the other half of the other, it does make a complete photo - I love little holga surprises!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger evelyn said...

wow! i still think it's cool! [=

31 July 2009 at 17:36  
Blogger Red Boots said...

I love my holga quirks and surprises! When my rolls from London came out, one roll had the film number (from the back of the film) superimposed on some of the photos. If you look at the London Underground picture on my blog you can see the number 6 in the corner!! I'm not sure how this happened, but I actually loved the effect! x

31 July 2009 at 22:21  
Blogger Dallas Shaw said...

very cool
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

1 August 2009 at 16:25  
Blogger Bryfling said...

Ooooh, I love your holga pictures! Do you know how I can take my hands on some holga too? :/

7 October 2010 at 13:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home