This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga vs Digital

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga vs Digital

This Page

has been moved to new address

Holga vs Digital

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Holga vs Digital

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Holga vs Digital

It wasn't until I got the roll of film processed with the Scarborough photos on that I remembered that I took a photo with each camera in order to do a comparison...

I'm really amazed by how much brighter the colours in the holga are and how much wider the digital photo is.

Even though the focus is slightly off on the holga (and theres an annoying person in the photo!) I think that it captured the moment much better than the digital camera - it was a gorgeous day and the sky and sea were stunning!

Though of course I still love them both!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Same New Story said...

the sky and sea look so so pretty in the holga!

5 August 2009 at 15:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so much more pretty with the holga!

6 August 2009 at 02:11  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow, it's amazing the color difference.

6 August 2009 at 05:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my Diana, but I just hate having to track down film, and then get it developed, and then pay for the development ....

Digital Cameras are just handier ....I just wish they'd make some holga and diana lens that would work on a digital! Life would be truly perfect then...

And lol, I'm saying a good blogger should comment, and I've been so busy getting Diamond up and running, I haven't had time to properly visit commenters!lol!! So sorry about my delay!

6 August 2009 at 10:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Diana but have yet to get any film developed... Have about four waiting patiently. Can't even remember what's on them.

10 August 2009 at 21:18  
Blogger Crystal Ball said...

Oh, the wonderful Holga. I cannot wait until I get my own.

12 August 2009 at 22:49  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home