This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend Love...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Love...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Weekend Love...

Monday, 10 August 2009

Weekend Love...

I love love love unplanned weekends - they are always the most relaxing and fun. There are no worries about where you are meant to be when or who you are meant to be with. Just Me, Boyfriend and whatever we want to do.

Whatever we wanted this weekend seemed to involve lots of yummy food and drinks - which isn't really a surprise. On Friday night we went for Tapas and cocktails with friends where we shared so much delicious food.

On Saturday we went for a pub lunch - I had risotto, which I am obsessed with at the moment and Boyfriend had a Ploughman's platter.


All of the food was amazing and the condiments were delightful especially the onion marmalade - I think I'm going to have to try making some. I especially loved the wallpaper and the old men playing cards with their pints!

p.s. please ignore my fascination with our feet everywhere we go :)

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger claradevi said...

lovely pictures! from your beloved holga, aren't they? i'm glad you spent such wonderful time with your boyfriend - everything should be better and better now! and i also love puppies - but I hate to see them inside the petshop sometimes, they seemed so lonely and sad :(

and nevermind about the shoes-shoots, they're so cute!

10 August 2009 at 15:08  
Blogger Paulina said...

hmmmmm risotto.......

there is a great place here in charleston that has green curry risotto....sounds like two things that shouldn't go together, but they marry beautifully!!!

Paulina

10 August 2009 at 15:53  
Blogger Leigh said...

Nice pictures, Rhi. Very nice - I see you have a Holga - verrrry cool. Keep up the good work!!

10 August 2009 at 18:44  
Blogger Leigh said...

...and just realised you went to The Unicorn! I live round the corner. Great pint of Taylor's Landlord, there. Not visited Azucar yet, my tapas bar of choice is Dos Amigo's on Kirkstall Rd. Check it out.

10 August 2009 at 18:48  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Does it get any better than tapas, adult bevs and good friends?

10 August 2009 at 22:03  
Blogger evelyn said...

i am glad you had a wonderful weekend :) puppies! they are so cute ^-^

10 August 2009 at 22:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

How many cute picture here!
I love the one with the puppy, it remind me to my dog when it was as small as them...now he is 7 years old.

10 August 2009 at 22:13  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

i love how our weekends were completely different yet still both so lovely! my weekend was crammed with things but still had a great time, yet the weekends where boyfriend and i just go with the flow and pretty much do nothing are also the best! yay for lovely weekends :)

11 August 2009 at 05:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home