This Page

has been moved to new address

Help wanted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Help wanted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Help wanted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Help wanted...

Monday, 10 August 2009

Help wanted...

I know that I am planning ahead but...

Does any one fancy guest blogging on for the easily distracted... whilst I'm on holiday in September?

I can't bear the thought of leaving my blog empty for a whole week!

Ideally I would love 5 guests - 1 for each day of the week and maybe it could have some sort of theme? I duno - what do you guys think?

If you're interested in doing a guest post then please email me at rhiannelouise@gmail.com or leave a comment here with your email and I can get to you :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger claradevi said...

I'd love to help! and seems really fun to. here my email address :
theclaradevi@gmail.com

10 August 2009 at 15:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol I'd love to help you out, but my 3 blogs are SWAMPING me! Diamonds is like a demanding child, lol! (a child that I ADORE!)

10 August 2009 at 15:48  
Blogger Paulina said...

I would love to help too! My email address is monamayi.blog@gmail.com
check out my blog too (helps give you an idea of my 'blogging' style!)

www.monamayi.blogspot.com

xo
Paulina

10 August 2009 at 15:49  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Ooh, I'd love to help out too! My e-mail is red.boots@hotmail.co.uk

11 August 2009 at 10:14  
Blogger Chelsea said...

I'd love to help out. E-mail is CBG915@gmail.com

:)

12 August 2009 at 19:58  
Blogger alissa said...

ooo can we work out a deal? i need a fabulous guest blogger while im on vacation as well :) lets swap!

gracesbcw at hotmail dot com

13 August 2009 at 02:13  
Blogger Fallon Carmichael said...

If you need anymore help, I would love to be involved in such a fabulous blog!

Email:
fallon.carmichael@gmail.com

15 August 2009 at 16:07  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home